Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gentleman2222 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2018, 04:56 PM
    I want to remove visceral fat from my waist. What are the ways to do this?
    I've tried Usana, Golo and Optifast and my waist is still large. What are some ways to remove visceral fat? Would liposuction work?

I am 60 years old. How much younger can plastic surgery make me look?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2018, 05:21 PM
    Cut out carbs (bread, crackers, chips, pancakes, waffles, potatoes, etc.) and anything with sugar in it. Try this for two weeks and see what happens. And don't cheat!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2018, 07:12 PM
    Looking does not matter, if the inside is still the old non healthy.

And how many thousands do you have to spend, nose, face neck and so on, all need done to look younger.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2018, 03:19 AM
    A thick waist could be a health issue. When was your last check up with your doctor ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 29, 2018, 04:19 AM
    I'm old school, about your age, and lost a lot of weight with a few lifestyle changes, a healthy diet, amped up the physical activities, no diet fads, no expensive procedures, or over advertised gimmick products. Get a plan and stick to it. Why just LOOK younger when you could BE younger. Your wallet will love you.

Start with a routine check up just for expert suggestions and make sure you are healthy enough for such a rejuvenation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the ways and tips to remove leg scars? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the ways and tips to old remove leg scars?

How to write her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if anyone knew how to write "her ways are pleasant ways, and her paths are peace in sanskrit?

I am a male and have 32inch you.k waist - what USA size waist is this? [ 4 Answers ]

Apperently if a man is a 32inch size in u.k JEANS then he is a 34size in american JEAN size. I want to buy some jeans online from an american site but I'm unsure. Because I think 32inch waist will be too tight (even though a 32inch waist fits me fine here in the u.k) so I don't know whether to...

Waist pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 23 years old, I have been recently getting pains in my waist area periodically throughout the day for about the past 6months. The ache is mostly on the right side -yet I don't have any abnormal stool or urine deposits... At first I thought I pulled a muscle while sleeping (I play basketball...

View more questions Search