Here is one way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmNO4hYFZ6o

And here is another

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/secure...ing-20856.html

Questions or comments?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2018, 02:20 PM
    Most builders put cleats on The floor and then attach the base to the cleats

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

White rotary serial #FR2493729 with cabinet similar to vs cabinet year value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary serial # FR249372 9, in a cabinet similar to the old VS style but with 6 side drawers. The sewing machine has the letters of WMS in the center overlayed on top of each other. Can you please tell me the year and the value?

Island of Kua'i [ 1 Answers ]

The iskand of Kua'i is about 5 million years old. Yet approximately one quarter of the shallow water fish and one fifth of the shollow-water molluscs are native and unique to that area (endemic. In order for organisms to become endemic, they must evolve over long periods, much longer than 5...

Paradise island? [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie as a kid that was from the 50s maybe. It was about a man and his 4 beautiful daughter who lived alone on a Pacific island until the US army arrived to make it into a base. Of course the girls fall in love with the men. The youngest girl was very niave and cute. Anyone...

An island? [ 47 Answers ]

If God created the Heavens and the Earth, and put man and other creatures upon the Earth, how do we know that God didn't go to some other part of his Heavens and create some other planet and deposit life on it? How do we know he didn't do that 10, 100, or 1000 times over in different parts of his...

View more questions Search