Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Father help him Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2018, 01:40 PM
    My son was put in jail in Chicago. How do I find out which one?
    What Jail?
    My son was just put in jail in Chicago. How do I find out which one?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2018, 04:56 PM
    After booking he should be calling. Also call the chief jailor's office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find people to go out and party with in Chicago [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 25 and just moved to Chicago. I actually live in Evanston which is only 15 miles away from Chicago. I'm unemployed. And I moved here so I could live the city life and go out and party in the city and go to nightclubs and stuff. But I don't know anybody here to go out and party with expect for...

How to find school that closed down in 1980 in chicago,il in the loop [ 1 Answers ]

How to find aschool that closed down in 1980 in Chicago,Il in the Loop trying to get transcript.

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

How do I find my son in jail? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my son, who thought he was off parol & celebrated by drinking. He called the police & they put he & his gal pal in Redding, California Jail. I live near Philly in PA. Want to write him a letter, if I could only find him? His name is Michael Anthony Thomson 41 years old, born...

View more questions Search