Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StudentFloris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2018, 11:12 AM
    The top ten most unique countries in Asia, foodwise?
    For my school project, I am diving deep in the world of Asia's cuisine.
    I want to focus on the ten most unique kitchens in Asia, looking at herbs, usage of tools etc.

Could you point out your opinion on the most unique countries in Asia, and perhaps with your opinion? (Like: India, because they use so many herbs and their usage of naan is so unique with their curries)

Thanks for your respond!
    -Student Floris
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
    How do you like your dog, or your donkey cooked ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why developed countries have low interest rate comparing to Developing countries [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused with this question please help

Map of asia [ 1 Answers ]

I am so frustrated trying to find a map of asia that is big enough for me to look at and label my homework map. The links keep taking me to sites that have maps for sale, uuuugh. I need a map of asia with the surrounding oceans, major rivers & mountain ranges.

Other Arts NOT from Asia [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone here study any arts that are NOT Asian/Pacific? More specifically, European arts? I would like to learn and study other arts as it was an Italian Renaissance martial art that first taught me. Also, I would really love to spar, but are there places, clubs, or dojos that allow anyone...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

Asia [ 1 Answers ]

Into which continent did the Assyrian Empirer spead from lands in Asia?

View more questions Search