Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2018, 05:41 AM
    How to overcome on lost interest during close sessions?
    My wife is wonderful lady, she is Carey for me, love me lost and very loyal and honest to me. I love her a lot. please help me or give some ideas on lost interest during physical sessions.
    My wife loose her interest or break in between during intercourse, she say she get diverted because of many other topics and work related things comes into her mind at the same time. She wanted to get more into me but due to sudden mental distraction change her mind or she could not make that romantic feel again once lost at the same time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2018, 06:26 AM
    How old are you and how long have you been married? Got kids? Both work? Both healthy? Some context and background could certainly help. Many couples I think go through times of stress and challenges and it certainly sounds like she has some work issues on her mind. Is that not something you cannot understand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has he lost interest? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so about a week and a half ago I met this really awesome guy and from the jump I decided I liked him a lot. He immediately texted and snap chatted me and we texted from morning to night every day for about 5 days. He would even double text me because I was trying to not come off too strong...

Nikon D40 depth of field lost on close ups [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nikon D40 with a Nikor 18 -55 mm lens. When I try to shoot close up shots of small products for ads (beer bottles, ipods,. ) I can't get a focus on the entire subject. Is the short depth of field due to user error or do I need to get a different [email protected]

I think I just lost the last of my close friends [ 4 Answers ]

ugh. I am SOOOOOOOO depressed. I did something stupid, and it probably cost me a LOT more than I was prepared to lose. Its kind of a complicated story, so I will be using the following names to represent the characters. best friend = my best friend girlfriend = HIS girlfriend friend = my...

View more questions Search