Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dx4530 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2018, 11:19 PM
    Calcium causing hemorrhoids (very rear problem)
    My doctor told me to take calcium supplements to increase my bone density.
    However I noticed that my hemorrhoids get swollen within 48 ours if I take 500mg or more in a 24 our period (I need 1000mg/day).

Many folks in the medical field told me that they never herd about this before
    Who is the right professional to go for guidance in order to get down to the
    Bottom of this problem? (hemorrhoid Dr. Bone Dr. vitamin/dietitian etc.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2018, 06:29 AM
    I think your regular family doctor can help you get to the bottom of the matter, or know the right person who can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could be causing the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 18 years old and last February I found out I have a functional cysts on my left ovary, a few months ago I found out I have one on my right when my cysts ruptured, they have came back. They started me on birth control to help with the pain on September 21. The pills ended up making me sick...

My mother in law has a lot of mental and phyisical issues, and causing a lot of problem [ 3 Answers ]

My mother in law was diagnosed with emphasima and mental issues that cause her to feel she should die, and committing suicide. She has called the cops on my husband because she says he is causing elder abuse, when all he wants is for her to get better and be around for our kids. She doesn't see it...

Calcium:can you combined coral calcium and calcium citrate in your diet? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OK to take both on the same day at different times: coral calcium and calcium citrate?

Why is new water heater causing pressure problem? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently installed a new 50 gal. electric water heater, my home has a well and pump system with a bladder tank, right after I installed the water heater, my hot water pressure was down throughout the house, not enough to be a problem any where but the showers, when a shower is on and the hot...

Hypothyroid ,anemic, rls, short of breath, low calcium... what is my problem? [ 3 Answers ]

Hypothyroid ,anemic, rls, short of breath, low calcium... what is my problem?

View more questions Search