Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daregirl2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2018, 11:29 AM
    Lower right Intense back pain... comes and goes
    I’ve recently been getting these Intense Pains in my lower back on the right side. It sometimes goes down my butt cheek and a little down my leg.( Also I randomly get these weird sensations like cold water is being dripped on or from the inside of my right thigh. )It’s so intense I Have to squat or if possible lay down and try and stretch out my lower back. It lasts anywhere from 1 minute to 4 or 5 minutes, then goes away. I can’t figure out any real Pattern to it. It feels like something is tightening from my toes to my shoulder, if that makes sense. I have had 2 L-4&5 fusions , interior& anterior about 20 years or so ago. The procedures were successful after the second one which was through the front. This pain I’m getting now is new and different from anything I’ve had before. I’m wondering if these symptoms might sound familiar to any one and if it could be an organ or something?
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
    Hi.. I would like to share some idea to get relieved from such pains but very first is to go complete body checkup to avoid any kind of medical risk, it better to know our self without falling into any risk.
    Join some Body massage center/ full body steam centers which will help you to unblock the blocked nerves if any...
    Learn some exercise or Yoga is more advisable for joint pains and bone relief pains, and continue it for long time.
    you can try Aerobic at home...
    Take care.
    tihorsonawane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2019, 07:53 AM
    Mechanical problems with the backbone, muscle groups, tendons, and ligaments are the most commonplace causes of decrease proper again ache. ... In a few instances, people may experience a stupid pain that lasts a long time or comes and goes. In different cases, they will have sharp, shooting ache.Mar eleven, 2019

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back intense pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello firstly ill start with some info about myself, I'm 22 male, eat healthy, workout now and then not overwieght but starting to try and tone up. Now onto the problem. Ive been having a lot of pain in my lower back/ left buttock it hurts a lot more when lying down it comes and go's and...

My wife is having severe lower back pains as well as intense chills and sensitivity t [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is having severe lower back pains as well as intense chills and sensitivity to hot and cold. She also cannot stop throwing up. She has recently had a cyst near her uturis area. The doctor drained it twice on two separate occasions. Is there a chance that she is in need of medical attention...

I'm having intense back pain on the right side. [ 1 Answers ]

The pain began in my shoulder about five months ago. Since then it has moved to my right shoulder, then down my back. Now, I feel as though it's all in my back just along the right side of my spine. It is intense sharp pain when I use my back. E.g.. When I'm lying down and try to get up. Or...

25 weeks pregnant with lower abdominal pain and lower back pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have been having bad pain in my very lower abdomin that wraps the whole way around my back. I have tried laying in every position, a warm shower, extra fluid and tylenol. I can't get the pain to lessen. I have had a few contractions but nothing steady or...

Lower back pains, vaginal pain and discharge, and lower abdomen pain? [ 0 Answers ]

For the past couple weeks I have been experiencing lower back pains that are dull and achey. Also I have been experiencing lower abdomen and vaginal pain, which are sharp and sudden. To top it off I have had a dishcarge that's clear sometimes white-ish. For the months of January and February my...

View more questions Search