Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    altechx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2018, 04:52 AM
    My dog hasn't eating for 4 days after tooth extraction
    My dog had 4 teeth extracted and its 4 days she hasn't eating. I think she is in pain from the tube they put in her throat, is this common ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
    What does the vet say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 y/o american eskimo dog not eating 2 days can't use hind legs lethargic hasn't poo [ 6 Answers ]

Good Day, Please excuse my first time ignorance to this site as I'm frantic about my pet and will learn more about this site. My 16 y/o American Eskimo has been losing mobility in his hind legs for 2 years but with the help of very good supplements and exercise he improved greatly, However, over...

My dog hasn't eaten in 2 days and hasn't pooped in 2 days [ 6 Answers ]

What can I do at home to help him... he has not pooped or eaten in 2 days

Tooth extraction [ 6 Answers ]

I had a single top wisdom tooth pulled a few days back, how long does the wound usually need to heal before I'm pretty much in the clear of dry socket? How does the healing process work? Do the gums just close up near the jaw bone first and then as it closes further down the clot is pushed out and...

Is it OK to smoke Cigarettes 5 days after Wisdom tooth extraction? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I hope I can get the answer I'm hoping for. Well Here is my story. I am 23 years old I went to the dentist on Monday,June 4th and I went in as a walk in because I had terrible pain from a very bad Cavity it is now Saturday, June 9th. This was my first time ever getting a tooth pulled...

Tooth Extraction [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My middle molar (used for chewing) broke of from the side, and I went to see the dentist who informed me that the tooth was dead and under the gum infected, so I have to take the tooth out inorder to prevent the infection from spreading to the other molar (the last one at the back). But my...

View more questions Search