Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ozziegirl2018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2018, 03:22 PM
    Change name on deed with no executor
    Grandma died in 2002 and left 19 acres of Indiana farm land to two grandchildern. The actual deed shows her and one child as owners. Child's father is listed as "% or in care of" and child changed "in care of" address to his the address from father's to be able to get the tax bill. This child wants the other child to be on the deed and grandmother taken off. How does he do this? Will an Affidavit of Survivorship take care of this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2018, 06:44 PM
    Call or visit your county clerks office. They can advise and guide you through the process. Local laws apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Executor Deed [ 1 Answers ]

I am the executor of my mothers estate. Her will leaves her home to me, my bother and two sisters in equal shares. Since my oldest sister cared for my mother for the last ten years of her life, we have all agreed that she should get the home. This agreement is included in the Short Form...

How to change executor of will [ 1 Answers ]

My father passed away last month and his will was drawn up in 1981. The executor of the will passed away several years ago and the second in line is his brother who is 80 years old. I'm sure he will be willing to give up the executor title to me. There is nothing there to collect in the will,...

Executor's Deed for Contract for deed [ 5 Answers ]

My father passed away, I was appointed executor of his estate. Before going into a nursing home, he acquired a few investment properties. He and his "partner" would buy building lots, put a mobile home on it, put in a driveway, secure utilities, than rent or sell CFD. As POA, it took several years...

Executor's Deed? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the scenario - My grandfather purchased a property in 1969. My grandfather passed away in 1989, leaving my grandmother as executor of his will. My grandmother never filed an executor's deed transferring the property into her name. Now - I am trying to add my name to the deed, but cannot...

Preparing an executor deed [ 1 Answers ]

I am the executor, when preparing the deed how should I word the part between

View more questions Search