Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2018, 11:16 PM
    Best stretching after workout?
    I mostly feel pain on my joint at night and even on next day also after work out. i discussed it with my friends as per them i do wrong stretching after workout, i need to change my stretching exercise.
    Can you name some best stretching ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2018, 06:50 PM
    Might not be the stretching but an aggravated soft tissue injury causing your pain. The smart move would have it looked at and verified to get the proper treatment. Unless your friends are doctors that is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stretching feeling [ 3 Answers ]

I have been getting a weird stretching feeling below my belly button and my stomach has also felt like it got tightened inside and my boobs have also been hurting. My period isn't supposed to start until between.the tenth and the fourteenth so what could this mean?

Ear stretching [ 0 Answers ]

I've been stretching my ears since November. A month ago today, I put in some 8g tapers. I had them in for about five days and they became swollen and red. The swelling wouldn't go down. Finally, I decided to take them out one night, when I did, I saw through the whole for a whole two seconds then...

Ear Stretching [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. So I really want my ears streched. If You don't know what I mean Google it. Anyway my mom and dad said no. But I haven't gave up! I only want like 6mm sized ones so baby tiny ones. So how could I perswade my mom and dad a little bit more? Also my next question is, where can you buy...

Stretching excercises [ 6 Answers ]

HI! Do stretching excercises really make you grow taller? Has anyone had any success please let me know. Thanks.

My screen is stretching! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what the heck happened but my screen was stretched across sideways as if my computer were a widescreen. I tried changing resolutions but that made the stretching worse. I have it at 800x600 now and everything is on screen and not stretched, but it's all HUGE! I have tried messing with...

View more questions Search