Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djokiller1997 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2018, 09:51 PM
    People
    Hi all my name is djamel i have problem in my life i don't have friends and i need a friends i don't know how to make them please if anyone smart help me plz how to be socially with people thank you . djamel
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2018, 07:21 AM
    I think the best way to find friends is through your favorite activities, so what are yours? Building a life that you enjoy starts with FAMILY, and the things you enjoy.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 25, 2018, 01:52 PM
    I agree with talaniman. You can make friend with people in whatever clubs you may be in, do you talk to your classmates?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 25, 2018, 03:00 PM
    And you don't even try... Just do things outside the house, clubs, religious, groups, and spend time talking with people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease sign for 3 people, now they have 4 more people join temporary to the apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Apartment 3 bedrooms we signed with the tenant for 3 people to live. Now they have 3 adults and 2 kids join temporary in the apartment. What should I do? They told me that they just visit their mom and it was since before Christmas 2011. And they also have a reason that their mom is sicked and they...

Are people in the program allowed to have cell phones to harass other people [ 29 Answers ]

Are people that are in the program allowed to have a cell phone to harass and threaten innocent people

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

View more questions Search