Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoocrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2018, 01:34 PM
    TN mobile home laws
    Who enforces the state laws concerning mobile homes in the state of TN? How much land is required per mobile home if septic tanks are used? I am in a rural setting. There is a 1 acre plot sided on three sides by my property. It had a mobile home on the acre. Recently another mobile home was moved to the property. I have concerns that due to the grade of the property, having 2 trailers on one acre using septic will not be enough drain field to protect my property from contamination. I spoke with the county codes and he has said he can do nothing due to being overworked.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2018, 03:01 PM
    Mobile home laws are rarely statewide, they are local. "
    I spoke with the county codes and he has said he can do nothing due to being overworked". BS, get their boss in line!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home repossesion laws in Michigan [ 7 Answers ]

My mother-in-law was in the hospital for over a month. She's now home but will not be going back to work as she is very ill with cancer. She has a mobile home in Michigan in a mobile home park. She has a title to the mobile home. She had a small social security payment and gets monthly from her...

Ohio laws on mobile home repossesion [ 3 Answers ]

I have a contract which is on default of loan and also on contract and owes the mobile home park lot rent he also has not paid taxes or insurance what do I do to get him out he has been served with a 3 day notice from park owners

Mobile home lot rental eviction laws for ky [ 1 Answers ]

What are the legal steps to take when mobile home owner has not paid lot rent for 6months and lot owners want home sold to collect past due rent and late fees?

Mobile home reposession laws? [ 1 Answers ]

hi, I have a question and I know this is a small amount but right now it is very large to me, cannot get a personal loan to cover balance and no family to borrow from.. thanks for any ideas or help you might give. we owe approx $1000.00 on our 96 mobile home it values at $6,000.00. We have been...

Laws on mobile home lot rental [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if your mobile home is on some one else's land, can that person stop you from moving it if he says there is rent due? Can I get some one to pull it out and then let him sue me for lot rent? The owner of the property told the previous owner of the mobile home that he wanted the...

View more questions Search