Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreamartino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2018, 11:22 AM
    Eviction
    I have a grown daughter and two grandchildren living with me (grandchildren both under the age of 6). They have lived with me for 5 years and have maxed out my credit cards and IRA due to supporting them (she does not work at all) I now have to sell my house. She is refusing to move out until I "sink". Also since I told her about 6 months ago that I was going to have to sell my house since I will lose it as I am not able to afford it, she has been mentally and verbally abusive to me to the point that she said if I evict her that she will get a friend to "f--- up my house and car and to let my dog loose to get hit by a car. I have been held prisoner in my own house. I don't want to go home after I get back from a 12 hour day working 2 jobs but when I do I end up in my bedroom with a locked door. What can I do to evict her? This is in Florida.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
    https://real-estate-law.freeadvice.c...-evictions.htm

Getting HelpIn Florida, evictions are handled in county court. Find your local county court at the Florida State Courts website. Forms may be available online. Although most forms may appear self-explanatory, the notice requirements and special procedures involving service members may be more difficult in practice than they first appear. If you are unsure of the termination and/or eviction process at any point, you may wish to hire or consult with a Florida landlord or tenant lawyer. See Questions to Ask Your Florida Evictions Lawyer below.

How long does the eviction process take in Florida?

https://www.get-foreclosure-defense....ocess-florida/

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2018, 02:58 PM
    Why have you waited 5 years, you have enabled her to take advantage of you, daughter or not!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem tenant that is constantly harassing me, she is being rude to my children and interfering with my marriage as well. Now I have given her a 30 day notice that she needs to move and we have 6 days till the first and she still hasn't found a place. Can I evict...

Eviction [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend sign a lease for a year. Now the year is up can she kick me out. I don't pay rent I pay the utilities. Does she have to give me a notice or can she just kick me out. We live in san diego CA.

VA eviction notice.can we pay and stop the eviction [ 3 Answers ]

My son and his wife are living in VA in a rental house. Rent is due the 1st with a 5 day grace period. When they realized they weren't going to be have money for rent until the 18th (wife is a teacher and that is her monthly payday) she called the rental agent and explained. She was told that as...

Eviction law [ 5 Answers ]

How can I evict a person as quick as possible they refuse to pay rent and damage the property

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search