Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjadamsii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2018, 07:14 AM
    I've had 2 failed drug tests with DIAS Can I take the course again
    I have had my 2nd failed drug test. 1st failed I took the course and returned back to duty. I failed a random test. Can I take the course again
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2018, 07:29 AM
    Was this course court ordered? Is it for employment? The only people who can answer this question are the people who ordered this course.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 23, 2018, 07:47 AM
    Why not ask the ones in charge of the course? Why do you keep failing drug test is what I ask you, and what you should be asking yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are home tests just as good as parole drug tests [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been clean off meth for a little over 3 days I just bought a first check drug test from walmart for meth and I passed... then I went to parole office did my drug test and as soon as I left I bought another drug test from walgreens for meth and I passed that one too... for the last 3 days I've...

Is there a way to avoid failed drug tests while on Adderall? [ 11 Answers ]

I am on the prescription drug Vyvanse which is a form of the drug Adderall. I recently failed a pre employment drug screening that said I was on ampetamines. The drug testing faciilty told me to provide a copy of my prescription for adderall which I did and they then passed me. I want to know if in...

Would I get drug tests performed when I'm on probation for non-drug related charges? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm will be on probation for 6 months, I am getting charged with a gross misdemeter for tampering with a vehicle and a gross misdemeter for possession of stolen property. How often would I get tested? How soon after I get put on probation will I get tested? Will I even get tested for those charges?

Can someone get off probation early even if they failed their drug tests? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone get off probation early even if they failed their drug tests?

View more questions Search