Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilenesak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2018, 06:32 AM
    In america
    Looking for help from you all. Hanaa is trying to find out what movie her teacher was in. Here are the clues
    1. 3 letter title with "A____ in America
    2. Came out in 2000 or 2001
    3. Name is jamal jelani franklin
    4. he was not the main actor
    5. He was 10 or 11 at the time.

Check out some similar questions!

Ban from america [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Daniela I am asking a question about my daughter's father he entered United States in 2000 was arrested on drug charged when he got arrested he was using false identification while in prision he continued using that name and never gave his real information when released he was put on...

This is how we do it in america [ 61 Answers ]

Would you like bruises with that? MP Paul Gibson bashed in McDonald's carpark | News.com.au In a bizzaire exhibition of cowardise, apparently an american attacked an Australian politician in a car park shouting "this is how we do it in america". A short while ago a question was ask why do they...

Wife used me to come into america [ 2 Answers ]

My wife, now Xwife, was from Russia and fraudently married me to get green card. She filed false assault and battery charges on me, I was thrown in jail, guns taken away, and put on a 7 day emergency protective order. Lawyer said to pleade no contest because the judge finds 99.9% of all men...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.