Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardhk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2018, 05:15 PM
    Mears M7-D thermostat
    When was the Mears M7-D thermostat discontinued?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 20, 2018, 07:33 PM
    I could find nothing before 2008, so this is the contact number for Eaton Mears.

Support

Toll-free phone within the U.S.
    +1-877-ETN-CARE
    +1-877-386-2273

Canada
    +1-800-268-3578

International
    +1-828-651-0786

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to replace a mears m21sp thermostat with a mears programmable thermostat, need t [ 0 Answers ]

I want to replace a mears m21sp thermostat with a mears programmable thermostat, need to know which one is compatible

Mears Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Just returned from a church with 2 new Mears line voltage (120v)thermostats. The T-stats are controlling cabinet unit heater fans with aqua-stat at coil for fan deactivation at low temperature only. They have the same problem I see above. Fans run at T-stat call, but with a set point of 65 degrees...

Mears Thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Mears M611WT single line thermostat with thermometer. The old thermostat had a black and white wire and a copper neutral coming from the electrical box in the wall which was connected to a single pole 120/240 20 amp thermostat. The new Mears thermostat has a black and red wire and a...

Mears thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have mears 240 volt double pole thermostats in my house for my celling heat.They have been in for 23 years. They work great.except they have become very hard to turn the dial.Any [email protected]

View more questions Search