Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2018, 11:10 AM
    Cooling system problem
    My car is loseing cooling fluid,but there is no leaking fluid and the car does not overheat,but I have to always add water to raditor. PLEASE HELP
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2018, 02:37 PM
    Head gasket if no visible leaks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will cooling system stop leak clog my system? [ 2 Answers ]

I carry a bottle of "bar's leaks liquid aluminum radiator stop leak" in the trunk of my car for a emergency situation only. I would like to know if I have to use it one day then what are the chances it will clog my cooling system? Is the product safe or is their a good chance it will harm my...

About to buy a new heating and cooling system [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new to this site but I've read many blogs. If HVAC1000 is out there I'd like to also hear from him.You sure have the experience! First off my current system is a Rheen Criterion II system about 15years old, gas Furnace and the AC unit is 10SEER. Not the best energy efficient...

Cooling system [ 1 Answers ]

How does a radiator of a vehicle cool the vehicle engine

99 f-250 7.3 getting fuel in the cooling system [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a 99 f 250 with 200K miles on it and it is starting to get fuel into the cooling system, no other problems or symptoms, I noticed it a few weeks back, it was only a few ounces at first but I am starting to see more. I have drained the system and replaced the coolant. Any ideas?

View more questions Search