Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garrybyars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
    How to protect pex sharkbite pipe from uv
    Used pex tubing to bring water to greenhouse. Have about twenty feet hanging out in the sun from water source and top of my greenhouse. Need cheap and easy way to protect pipe from uv.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2018, 03:31 PM
    I would have sleeved it in sunlight resistant PVC conduit. $3-4 for 10 feet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ever work with Sharkbite or Gatorbite? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some plumbing projects and am wondering if anyone has used Sharkbite or Gatorbite connections? Is one better than the other and do they last long with no leaking? Any connection they should not be used for such as hot water? Thanks!

Sharkbite Removing Plastic Inserts [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a sharkbite T and all 3 white plastic inserts were pushed. As I am using copper I am trying to remove them. How do I remove them? Fred

Low water pressure after installing sharkbite elbows and coupling [ 4 Answers ]

I accidentally punctured a pipe leading to the cold water of a sink in my bathroom. Because of the position of the puncture, I had to replace about 12 linear inches worth of pipe. 1/2 copper piping was used. Sharkbite components were two 1/2 elbows and a 4 inch long 1/2 coupling. After...

Sharkbite connectors [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks to "MASSPLUMBER"'s excellent advise I have successfully removed our old jacuzzi and also old shower stall. Now am going to repair holes in flooring which I had to cut to facilitate accessing drains and water supply pipes for old above units.Then install new sub floor over original...

Check out these fittings: Sharkbite connection system. [ 8 Answers ]

My maintenance sales guy stopped in this morning and showed me this... and I'm still wowing over it: http://www.cashacme.com/sbpush.php No heat, glue or tools needed - and use the same fitting for whether you're using copper, cpvc, cts or pex - or even going from one to the other. I will...

View more questions Search