Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joe0517 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2018, 09:54 AM
    Signs say wife s friendship w here gay male is more than she says?
    All signs lead and support that my wife and her gay male best friend are intimately in a sexual relationship! Has a gay man choose to have sex with a straight woman? Has a gay man get to a degree that has lead to sexually want a woman? How common is it where best friends gay man and straight woman have sexual intercourse? And would a straight married woman get to feel sexually to her gay friend?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 18, 2018, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe0517 View Post
    All signs lead and support that my wife and her gay male best friend are intimately in a sexual relationship! Has a gay man choose to have sex with a straight woman? Has a gay man get to a degree that has lead to sexually want a woman? How common is it where best friends gay man and straight woman have sexual intercourse? And would a straight married woman get to feel sexually to her gay friend?
    All of the above are possible. The range of human attractions are BOUNDLESS as are the degrees between same sex and one sex attractions. Many people fall into bisexual category. Men and women. Sorry guy, but don't use the gay thing to think cheating cannot happen. It's more common than you could imagine.

Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter who with.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2018, 01:16 PM
    And it is possible but gay men are not attracted to women, and may even have a hard time performing with a women. (would you decide to have sex with your good best male friend?)

Women can have male friends without them having sex, even if the men are not gay
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2018, 09:25 AM
    Sexual preference and the act of sex are too different things. A man, straight or gay, can have sex with a woman or man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife says she has a great new innocent friendship with a male co worker. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 47 year old man and my wife is 39 years old. My wife and I have been married for 9 years and we have 2 children. Recently ( about 8 months) she met this man at work and before long, she and this guy were calling each other and texting each other constantly. Usually the calls were after 10...

Straight girl confused about friendship with gay male [ 6 Answers ]

I became friends with a gay male, we became fast close friends and had a great couple of months together. All of a sudden he picked a fight with me over something and I kept saying I'm sorry, let's just move forward. He wouldn't communicate with me at all even though I tried to call or text him....

My wife's male best friend pt. 2 [ 51 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. We have had a good marriage but I admit that a couple of years ago I got wrapped up in work and was not always attentive to her or our daughter. I’ll be the first to admit that it was wrong and I know that I will never do it again. My wife had...

Is it OK for my wife to have male friends [ 47 Answers ]

Shaul I be OK with my wife of 10 years have male friends.when she has never had any before. :confused:

Wife's male best friend [ 23 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for over a month now. We met each other 13 months ago through an internet service, the one with all the bells and whistles that matches you on so many dimensions… To the point: She has a male best friend; they have been very close for the past 6 or 7 years. He...

View more questions Search