Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eaeason16 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2018, 08:03 PM
    Spotting, cramping and general unwell feeling
    I am the mother of three beautiful boys, my youngest is soon to be two years old. Up until about two months ago everything has been working properly normal periods everything comes on time etc. For the past month or so I've been having brown spotting a week of so before my period comes which never happened before, and I though well that's odd but I didn't have other symptoms so I didn't worry about it. Well now I have been cramping randomly and have brown spotting but period! I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests so I know that I am not pregnant. No itch not burn so pretty sure it isn't a UTI. Now I am cramping daily, it feels like my period is imminent but nothing happens. Sometimes the cramps are so bad they hurt all the way into my back for hours kind of like a kidney stone but no flank pain?I have also had diarrhea for the past few days. I cannot figure out what is going on. I am trying to get an idea before I schedule a dr's appt but I am not sure whether to see my gyno, gastrologist, or a urologist. I have terrible insurance so I would like to have a good idea where to go before I just get bounced place to place. Thanks!
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Aug 18, 2018, 07:24 AM
    I am afraid I have to say that the subscribers to this site are unable to properly advise you or diagnose your problem because we are simply not qualified to do so.

It is very likely that the problem is minor and once diagnosed the treatment will soon clear the condition up.

However, you need to see your doctor and let him/her examine you and if necessary have tests performed because there could be several reasons for this to be occurring.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling really unwell all the time what's wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am a 19 year old british female and it has been for about 6/7 months now that I have been feeling really unwell all the time. I don't know what is wrong with me. I constantly keep getting flu like symptoms, like headache, fever, really bad muscle and bone pain especially in my...

Feeling unwell [ 1 Answers ]

Feeling sick tried got the runs and aching all over.

Feeling unwell and don't no what the symptoms mean [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 years ols and woke up with back and neck pain when I move in a certain position its really sore also I can't swallow my food and its sore and am taking swollen glance, my thump and finger are numb on the left side has been for 3 days I feel unwell and sleepy also very irratiable.

Feeling unwell [ 1 Answers ]

I have been unwell recently day 1&2 vomiting and diarrhea day 3 just diarrhea, I feel much better, but should I see a doctor or carry on taking over the counter meds. Also how long should I leave it until I see the doctor. Many thanks Sarah

Spotting/cramping [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21, I last had sex on Thursday but I have had sex on more occasions before this. I am experiencing some cramping, and a little blood but not enough to soak a pad or underwear, its after I go to the bathroom and wipe. I'm not suppose to get my period until next week. What does this mean?

View more questions Search