Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    majid_14194 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2018, 11:28 PM
    What does the word kerdimente mean?
    It might be name of a place or features of a place.
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Aug 18, 2018, 07:32 AM
    I am sorry but I can find absolutely no reference to the word 'kurdimente'.

There appears to be no feature, place or name.

If of course you have accidentally spelled the word incorrectly if you can find the correct spelling I am sure you can answer your question.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal ruler word 13 inches in Word 2004? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac and just started having troubles with the horizontal ruler showing 13 inches even though the page set up is set at portrait and letter size. I've tried shutting down & restarting, changing margins on the document, making sure that the track changes isn't on. ...

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

Converting files from Microsoft Word to Word Perfect 11? [ 3 Answers ]

I use a laptop with Microsoft Word for traveling and my home PC has Word Perfect 11. I have since installed Word Perfect on my laptop. When I try to open a file on my laptop that I created with Word, it says file cannot be located. How can I integrate and have all files on both computers open with...

View more questions Search