Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airpwr12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2018, 07:36 AM
    Ethernet
    Ethernet adapter reports unidentified network.how to correct this?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2018, 08:24 AM
    Check your IP allocation and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RS 232 vrs Ethernet [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference between RS 232 and Ethernet cable? What will happen if one is replaced by another??

Ethernet is not working [ 7 Answers ]

hello every one I am new to this site.:cool: I am running windows xp sp2. my inbuilt ethernet card is Realtek RTL8139/810x when I connect ethernet wire to modem and cpu, both are unable to read it. so, I have to use usb cable to connect to network. I have replaced modem twice & I also...

PDA Ethernet card? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a way to connect a PDA to a wired network using an Ethernet cable. I would like to be able to do this without use of any other computer. I do quite a bit of travelling and the hotels I visit don't always have wireless connections but more often have wired networks in the...

What is Ethernet/LAN? What do I use? [ 4 Answers ]

I just ordered upgrade from dialup to broadband with AOL. They say I need a LAN connection. As I understand it this is same as ethernet, yes? Any way I don't have either on my PC (its old). Would a USB/ethernet adapter work or should I use a PCI ethernet card. I really don't know what all this...

RS-485 Vs Ethernet [ 1 Answers ]

We have Programmable logic controllers that have two connections One is an Ethernet port RJ-45 The other is an RS-485 port RJ-11 I use an NIC for one and an RS-232 /RS-485 converter for the other What is the difference? Does the Ethernet use TC/IP? Do both use three wires? Is the data...

View more questions Search