Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DGREEN47 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2018, 06:06 AM
    Outdoor water control
    Is there a way to control water to two destinations from one yard fire hydrant type water vavle. I want to turn on the outlet on the hydrant as well as send water to another hydrant located further away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2018, 08:54 AM
    Teeing off the source and adding separate shut off valves could give you those results.
    Details depend on the overall layout. Got pictures or a diagram as to what you are dealing with?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2018, 01:38 PM
    Sounds pretty simple OR are we missing something?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garden-Hose...8AAOSwVxtbJcYx
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2018, 09:29 PM
    You can control 2 or more locations with Elk Electronics WSV2 Electrically controlled 1" Valves, switch 1, the other, or both, add a Network controller, or other device to remotely control on and off 1 or both and show the position of the valve(open/closed), they work well. No Monthly
    Can also be controlled by switches locally

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

With the water turned off, why does the outdoor spicket still have water running? [ 1 Answers ]

I have all of the water turned off from the main line. Yet the outside spigot still has a steady flow of water running from it. What could be the problem??

Installing an outdoor ceiling fan , single pole switch to control the fan. I have to [ 1 Answers ]

Pull the power from an outdoor GFI... can anyone help me on how to make the connections?

Outdoor woodfurnace add-on installation ( forced air control ) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am thinking of installing an add-on outdoor woodfurnace. I need help concerning how to establish control of the existing heatpump- blower motor. Do I need a second tstat/or fan ctr ? How can the existing blowermotor be used for both systems ? Thanks for any help .

Outdoor water spigot [ 9 Answers ]

Please help. Our outdoor spigot won't turn on. It is too tightly shut. I am afraid to force it lest it pull away from the house. Any suggestions? Would WD-40 help? Thanks Helen Ag

Outdoor eletrical wiring (switches, control center) [ 1 Answers ]

I was curious if anyone knows of a "control center" type device for outside wireing... I've wired up quite a few indoors, but I know those indoor ones are NOT for outdoors because they are not water tight and most don't even have covers for the switches. Basically what I need is an outdoor box...

View more questions Search