Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neptune49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2018, 11:11 PM
    Recovery warrant for mobile home
    How to recover a mobile home that is surrounded with fencing, by real estate owner. Forced to pay taxes last four years on mobile home and land owner won't allow mover to access land and sheriff said we can't take down fence to recover mobile home.

How do we get warrant to recover mobile home?

Tried to have lawyer handle case in court, but the date was changed several times. Then judge dismiss case without hearing We have clear title but can't get property back. We are required to pay taxes each year on home to tag autos.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2018, 04:51 PM
    Time for an lawyer, who can, depending on your location, sue for a tort and also follow up on possible criminal taking (theft)
    Taking of another's property with intent to deprive owner.

But sue for value of home because you are deprived the use of it. Also see about issues with sheriff, since a warrant allows them to enter the property of another to regain the property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paid off my mobile home and they won't [ 7 Answers ]

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paided off my mobile home and they won't send the title its been 11 months and still no title has been mailed to me despite my request

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Recovery Warrant, Civil Warrant or Detainer Warrant? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed on the purchase of a house on April 27th. The seller notified a roommate (who was "not" a tenant) to move on April 4th. He moved his furniture on April 12 but left 4 broken down vehicles, and 2 garages wall-to-wall with things. He is dragging his feet on moving because he's angry at the...

Mobile home owners and mobile home renters [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park owner have home owners and home renters in the same park in the state of Oregon?

Warrant for recovery? [ 3 Answers ]

My son bought this car a g-35 infiniti , he paid about 2 or 3 payments on it and lost his job, well he kept the car and didn't pay anything on it because he was waiting on his unemployment which took 9 weeks to get, so by then they served him with a warrant to recover, today they picked the car up...

View more questions Search