Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrisD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2018, 08:36 AM
    Which one is more appealing, Flipping the Iceberg or Amazing Secret?
    I'm looking for suggestions on a workshop title about a systematic approach where participants will discover their real potential, success qualities and who they were designed to be. Which one is more appealing, Flipping the Iceberg or Amazing Secret?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2018, 12:55 PM
    I guess I will be rude. Neither really jumps at me, as having anything to do with self potential.

Between the two, when I hear the word iceberg, I think of the Titanic and negative thoughts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just The Tip of The Mortgage,Foreclosure, and Bank Fraud Iceberg [ 1 Answers ]

While contesting a fraudulent purchase of our property by an employee of a mortgage brokerage, and a subsequent mortgage in foreclosure, we discovered the mortgage broker also owned the title company and employeed the fake, unregistered notaries to commit real estate, mortgage, foreclosure, bank...

Need to be Appealing [ 10 Answers ]

I want to be more appealing, I'm 14 and I'm not ugly but I'm not attractive either. I want to turn heads and be sought after but I have no idea how! I want to be able to go further than friends and to have enough confidence to not be shy around new people and places. I want to learn how I can...

Flipping an image [ 2 Answers ]

How do I flip an image so that it prints out backwards so when I put it on a tshirt, it appears correctly?

Flipping houses [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a real estate license to flip houses?

View more questions Search