Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophierocks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2005, 02:29 PM
    Quick question
    ;) Do you see a move for me this year, newbiemouse?
    Newbiemouseandpoint Posts: 13, Reputation: 2
    -

May 2, 2005, 09:46 AM
    2005-2006
    For Sophierocks: It is a good year for a move.

You are following a path of creativity and self-expression through art, beauty, friendliness, happiness, and harmony. Your creative force helps you through the obstacles life sometimes presents for your experience.

You are a welcome addition to most any social gathering. You are a natural host and benefit from socializing. Give of yourself, freely and joyously. You are inclined to be imaginative, inspired, and able to tap deep emotions.

You can express yourself well in artistic endeavors of your choice using colors (such as painting and interior decorating), words (such as public speaking, writing, singing, and acting), and form (such as sculpting).

This Year's Path: Here is what you are likely to encounter this year — your feelings, your predominant perspective, and the type of situations, circumstances, and opportunities you tend to attract during the calendar year.

For Year: 2005
    More so than usual, you feel desire to move forward, to improve situations, to assert your individuality, and to get on with life. Reach for opportunities and they will come to you.

Life is beginning anew! Now is the time to put your best foot forward; to take up a hobby or other activity that will freshen your thinking and broaden your general activities; to look ahead.

This is an active year with many decisions to make. Your affairs are making a new start. The next nine years' experience will depend a great deal on what you do and don't do this year. It calls for strength of purpose, clear thinking, and listening to your inner voice.

Next Year's Path: For Year: 2006
    Harmonious associations are very important for you this year. The year's success and good results will be obtained through diplomacy, cooperation, tactfulness, and good relationships. It is a year for receiving and sharing rather than aggressively pursuing your own way.

Your intuition and emotions are enhanced this year. It is a busy year, with endless demands on your time. It is easier to work with others rather than doing things by yourself. Your plans and developments may experience periods of delay. No need to worry about that. Things move slower this year. The year can revitalize your peace of mind. It is a good time to strengthen your friendships.

For Sophierocks Husband:
    Your life is filled with things practical, or making them so with patience, care, and accuracy. You have a strong sense of what is right and are naturally honest, conscientious, and sincere.

You are a worker and can be decidedly dedicated to your goals. In your work, you can be loyal, intense, and dedicated to the job at hand. You tend to be practical, and like to have your facts straight before beginning a project. You can handle money well and tend to keep resources in reserve. You tend to be conservative and protective, with a strong sense of dignity and worthiness. Your path holds possibilities for great attainment. The rewards come because of patience, service, persistence, hard work, and dependability.

This Year's Path: Here is what you are likely to encounter this year — your feelings, your predominant perspective, and the type of situations, circumstances, and opportunities you tend to attract during the calendar year.

For Year: 2005
    This is your year of achievement, your year to make great strides in business, employment, promotions, monetary compensation, and/or the accumulation of possessions. It is your harvest time. You feel ambition stirring, a desire to better your financial condition. To accomplish this, it is necessary to be businesslike, efficient, and practical all year. Many opportunities present themselves. To gain your rewards, move forward in a businesslike manner and with sustained effort. Your state of mind, mental capacity, education, experience, and self-confidence are all part of your success and financial advancement. You feel desire to make a special effort to improve or bring to a successful conclusion some of the ideas and dreams of the past years. This is a year of action. Place your abilities on the market with a sense of self-confidence and authority.

Next Year's Path: For Year: 2006
    This year you realize completion and/or fulfillment of some of your dreams. During the year you can let go of the old and undesirable to make way for the new and worthwhile. Things that have been lagging behind want to be finished up this year. Some things seem to finish themselves. In general, this is not a good year to begin new projects. Be tolerant, compassionate, and forgiving, and this can be one of the most wonderful years of your life. Keeping your mind open for broader interests and larger activities seem more natural to you this year. Make your interests more of a universal, rather than personal, nature. Love affairs get your attention, maybe even your own. You find yourself cultivating music, writing, and other arts, and expressing love to the many and toleration of all. The "brotherhood of man" is your keynote. Respond to the urge to do good works.

Best Wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick question [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Pennsylvania here. I have a two fold problem. First is that I want to have a pet but my landlord won't allow it. He does allow other people to have pets but not me. My rent is 330 and I have a 660.00 deposit. According to the lease a 200.00 deposit is required for a pet to be allowed. He said...

Quick question [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I just have a quick question I hope some of you can help me with. Basically there eis a group of friend about 4 of us that I am really close too butone of the other 4 I just don't like and I have tried to be nice etc but I just cant. He always says something about me to other people and winds me...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

Quick Question? [ 4 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

Quick Question? [ 5 Answers ]

There is this girl on my msn . I have been talking to her since about 6 months ago and she says she likes me a bit more then a friend . Anyway I was thinking this is kind of crazi but some of the stuff she says is really cute and so yes I like her. I want to know what I should do . Should I meet...

View more questions Search