Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yukonjkwoman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2018, 12:06 PM
    WHY would a girl accuse Dad of trying to have sex with her?
    We are talking about a 12 year old girl who's mother abandoned her at 3, came back around on occasion, but really only paid attention to the older brother. This child over the past say 3 years has accused her cousin of touching her, her brother who is 3 yrs older of the same the police were never called because we had evidence it was not true. Now her father who would not ever spank any of his 4 children or allow anyone else to. Who raised her and her brother by himself and gave those kids all he could and did a fine job doing it. She has now accused her father of trying to have sex with her. Mind you this girl is very well known for lying to begin with. My son is facing 7 felonies if we can not find this answer! The only difference with my son being accused rather then the cousin or the brother is he is over 18 and the police were called rather then telling the dad about the accusations and discussing it. Please help me find the answer, AND NO THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT MY SON THE FATHER DID THIS1
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2018, 01:33 PM
    Who is this 12 year old girl living with while all of this is going on?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2018, 03:25 PM
    Has your son hired an attorney?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does she accuse me of doing bad when its really her? [ 2 Answers ]

I think my girlfriend who I love very much says things that I am doing that are bad when in reality she is the one that is doing the bad things?

Why does my husband accuse me of cheating [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my husband accuse me of cheating, and I'm not, but he has cheated, and I forgiven him.

Why does my husband accuse me of cheating? [ 4 Answers ]

I have not ever cheated on him, but yet he swears that I do cheat.

Litigation accuse [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyonei was wondering if someone could help me.. last evening at my grocery store I purchased 2 items with my debt card totaling approx 8 dollars asi was exiting store security gurd stopped me and said someone saw me put something in my kitbag... so he asked if he could search my kitbag... I...

Falsely accuse [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks for your replys.

View more questions Search