Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Davo81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2018, 08:46 AM
    Sci-book series with a ginger haired character
    I read a sci-fi book series where one of the characters was a big ginger haired guy, he and some other people were stranded on a planet when their ship/prison ship crashed. I can't remember much else about the series as I read it as a kid.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I dress up as for book character day? [ 22 Answers ]

I am in yr 9 and am female and wish to dress up as a male or something with trousers for this years dress up day... What should I dress up as?? Something I could make or buy myself from target or best and lest or big W? Than

Brown hair with a tint of ginger , Might go a dark ash blonde , will it go ginger? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello , I'v got lightish brown hair that's got a bit of ginger in it. I'm thinking of going a dark ash blonde? Will it go the colour I want , or ginger? X

Can a red-haired dad and blonde-haired mom have a brown-haired child? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are taking a college biology class together. We're starting to get in to genetics, making me curious as to what our children might look like. I have brown hair and brown eyes; my mom has black hair and brown eyes; and my dad has brown hair and blue eyes. My husband has brown...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.