Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerhaze612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie
    All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm pretty sure the move was made in the 90's... but could have been the late 80's.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 18, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Try Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989)
    magical_me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Wow!! I was just searching for a similar movie I remembered fro summer vacas and I saw this and that was it! Little nemo. I always get that and felix the cat movie jumbled because they always showed in the same week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

Animated movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this movie I saw when I was a kid, don't remember much, but here's what I can gather- there was a boy and a flying squirrel, he meets a girl from a magical world, his house is flooded, there's some magic scepter thing. Good luck trying to figure it out.

Older children's animated movie 'ryme and reason' [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a children's animated movie that was a book. It was about a boy who rode this little car through a gate into an animated land where he drives along and discovers a story an he fins a king of num bers and a king of letters an they are fighting over who is better. It is...

Children's movie title help [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the title of a children's movie where the land is a patchwork quilt with puppet characters?

I can't remember this children's movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Starts with a boy about 13 coming home from school. At home talking on the phone he sees in a mirror that a large gift had suddenly appeared in his bedroom. Going to investigate he pulls a tag on the gift that opens it up into some kind of drive through. Also there is a small red car. The boy gets...

View more questions Search