Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2018, 11:52 PM
    Best health tips for diabetes patients
    My grand parents have diabetes, they have come to our place to spend long vacation with us. I am worried about how do i take care of them, I am not aware of what to do and not for diabetic patients. it will help me a lot if I get some ideas from here.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2018, 09:07 AM
    How long have they been diabetic? Certainly they know how to handle foods and medications. Ask them for guidance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2018, 09:29 AM
    Knowing how they specifically manage their diabetes helps a lot so talk to them, and you will learn about their dietary needs, how to test their blood, how to administer their medications be it oral or by injection, and most importantly what to do during episodes of falling or elevated blood sugar levels.

Talk to them first as they have been given specific instructions and directions to follow by their doctor, even though we all follow a general method of management outlined on MEDICAL INFORMATION sites on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance copay assistance programs for mental health patients [ 2 Answers ]

Insurance copay assistance programs for mental health patients

Health tips to become fat [ 1 Answers ]

Ham tooo lean I just want to became fat and bubbly as soon as so help me and give me a tip my mail id is [email protected]

Should elderly patients be cared for by family members or by health professionals? [ 8 Answers ]

Here is what I think about this subject, please tell me your thoughts on this matter? I personally feel that the family should care for the elderly family member that is no longer able to care for themselves fully. The majority of elderly ones are able to do lot more for themselves in a family...

View more questions Search