Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonali Patra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2018, 11:43 PM
    Where a hr learning seeker will get a hr solutions provider Pune?
    HI, I want to do hr training from a good hr solutions provider. I am seeking this course from Pune a educational hub.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I An Attention Seeker? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey -well how do I start at school my friend gets all the guys and all the likes on her pictures ,that used to be me though so now I take pictures of me wearing booty shorts and some clevage I don't know if in a attention whore or not : some people behind my back call me a slut ,****,& an attention...

Attention Seeker [ 4 Answers ]

hey, I have a 3month old Cavalier King Charles and we've just started going for little walks 2weeks ago... problem is we never really get anywhere! As soon as any stranger walks past or he hears a voice he plants him bum on the ground and refuses to move waiting for attention and if the stranger...

Attention seeker [ 7 Answers ]

I get attracted to so many people.. and sometimes I simply crave for attention. In my college also, I used to be quite a bit studious. I find it quite hard to interact with others. Although many times people do approach me but I become nervous and I am not able to talk to them. I feel as if I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.