Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnegracejr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2018, 02:31 PM
    How do I make SciTE display an x on the tabs to close them instead of right clicking?
    I know that the SciTE editor is very customizable. How to I get it to display an "x" on the tabs so that I can close them without right clicking?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you close a dialog box without making changes to it by clicking the cancel button [ 1 Answers ]

Can you close a dialog box without making changes to it by clicking the cancel button or by clicking the close button

Autocad paper space tabs display [ 0 Answers ]

AutoCAD shut down abruptly due to loss of power. When restarted, the paper space display tabs did not appear at the bottom of the screen. How do I re-display the paper space tabs?

Can Ferrous Sulf 325 mg tabs make the pregnancy hormone go down? [ 3 Answers ]

I was told my baby had died at 7 weeks 4days but when I went for a 2nd opinion I was told my baby is 6 weeks and very small. My pregnanct hormone was 9,128 on a Tuesday then dropped to 6,000 and something on Friday. I was on Ferrous Sulf 325 mg tabs and the Monday after they told me my baby died I...

Display description by clicking on a word [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm creating a Form template. Is there a way to display description of a word simply by clicking on it? Thanks!

1998 Nissan Altima GXE make a clicking noise [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn the wheel during a hard turn I hear a clicking noise. Any ideas on what is going on? Thanks~

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.