Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lexxi2run Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2018, 11:26 AM
    Glacier bay toilets catalog
    Several years ago I purchased a Glacier bay toilet @ the Home depot in Rutland Vermont. The flush handle is located on the left side of the tank. When filled with water there is a tray that holds all the flush water,when flushed the tray tips and allows the water out to flush the toilet. The water does not fill the tank, only the spill tray. I have been looking for this type of toilet for sometime but have been unable to find another, I am very happy with this type of toilet and would like to purchase others. Are they still available? If so where might I find them?

Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2018, 05:57 PM
    Discontinued. They had issues with the flush tray disconnecting from the handle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I bought two glacier bay toilets and they are worthless. I sent the receipts to you [ 4 Answers ]

I bought two toilets from Home Depot. They are worthless and don't flush clean. I sent the receipts to you and never got a response. I want to buy a toilet of better flushing power so there is no residue left behind. I spoke to a representative at your company and I received no response. I shop at...

Glacier bay toilets [ 0 Answers ]

My dual flush toilet will not fill the tank after flushing. How can I fix this problem?

Upc catalog for Kraft or Kook aid [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to redem some UPC bar codes I have but cannot find the web sites, can you please help me: I have Virginia Slims, Cambridge, Betty Crocker, Kraft and Kool-Aid. Jeanne

I have two toilets in my house. Recently both toilets have stopped fininshing flush [ 1 Answers ]

I have two toilets in my house and recently both have stopped flushing completely. Flush starts fine, but at end of flush toilets power seems to stall out. This system is on city sewer service, and until past week or so both toilets were fine. Now I am forced to flush toilets up to three times to...

Merchandise Catalog [ 1 Answers ]

Does Marlboro still have a catalog which you can redeem points for merchandise?

View more questions Search