Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asexylady78 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:41 PM
    In need of an answer
    I need some answers. I am four months pregnant and was told that my conception date was January 11th, if the conception process takes up to seven days after ovulation and implantation can take up to seven days after that, does this prove that I got pregnant from sex after the first of the year? I am lost I have read that conception and implantation are two different processes. :confused:
    singer53 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asexylady78
    i need some answers. i am four months pregnant and was told that my conception date was january 11th, if the conception process takes up to seven days after ovulation and implantation can take up to seven days after that, does this prove that i got pregnant from sex after the first of the year? i am lost i have read that conception and implantation are two different processes. :confused:
    The egg can only live at the most, a few days after it is ejected from the ovary. If your conception day is Jan. 11, I would think that you would have had sex only a few days before that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can somebody answer this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm still confuse... Do my friend's bad eat pattern which is anti vegetables can be solve by only doing exercise regularly? Or it is better to eat enough green without having some exercise?

Why can't I get an answer? [ 8 Answers ]

Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it...

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

In Need Of An Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me? Thank You, flanjivfur :confused:

View more questions Search