Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CeeJM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Movie title
    I used to watch this movie all the time when I was little. I remember it vaguely, it was about this little girl and she was dreaming (I think) about candy. In her dream she had to get these 2 different candies ready for their wedding and I remember she used a cherry as the brides lipstick and she used whipping cream for the brides hair. I tell people about this movie trying to see if they know what I am talking about but they think I am crazy. Could someone help me maybe, it was a cartoon I remember that.
    Jeemers Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2007, 04:16 AM
    I know! It was a Little Audrey cartoon!

She was listening to a radio show about baking. She followed the directions and became tired, so after putting her cake in the oven, she fell asleep. What she dreamed was that her gingerbread man hopped out of the oven, frantic about being late to his wedding to an angel food cake. He runs off and Little Audrey follows. There's a musical number with the town getting ready for the event which shows the cherry lipstick and whip cream hair (for the angel food cake). Before the wedding can take place, the Devil's Food Cake kidnaps the bride. A chase ensues, and the culprit is caught by whipping the milk lake (he was escaping on a boat) into butter. When Little Audrey wakes up, the timer on the oven goes off. She opens it to see that instead of just a gingerbread man, there is an angel food cake and two children (a gingerbread boy and an angel food cake girl).

The reason I went into so much detail is because I can't remember what it is called! I have it on about three different tapes at my house, so rest assured, you're not crazy. ;) If I figure out the name, I'll post it here.

Oh, and I know I've seen it for sale at Wal-Mart for like $1, if you want to relive it.
    BrennaJones7744 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2007, 08:43 PM
    I've never seen it but I found it, its called "Tarts and Flowerss" if it's the one your thinking of, here's a link to the whole video if you want to watch it: Internet Archive: Details: Noveltoon: Tarts and Flowers

Edit: I watched it and relised that I have seen it. Cute short.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Looking for a title to a movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im looking for a title of a movie. It was similar to the forgotten one but on this movie they were stealing peoples identity by computer programs. Can you help me with this title please?

Does someone know the title of this movie? [ 7 Answers ]

I remember seeing a movie about this guy who died, I think it was a car accident. After he dies he ends up in this place with other people who have passed away before they go onto heaven or hell. I think it's where they are judged based on the life they led. The people get to do different things...

Movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a movie that is similar to love story, with the exception that the woman has a baby. She is making tape recording of her voice with advice etc. to be played for the child. Please help

View more questions Search