Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2018, 05:01 AM
    To Sync Pictures from iPhone To iPad...
    Back Story.. A week ago I had Change my Apple ID on my iPad & iPhone as the original was So Outdated... Successfully changed Apple ID using Same for Both, iCloud why (? ) would not accept same Apple ID on my iPhone.. My objective is to Sync photos taken with my iPhone to my iPad.. Is there a Box that should be Checked or Unchecked... Thoughts & Ideas Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer Pictures from Cellphone to iPad... [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Android Cellphone (Samsung Galaxy) the object is to Transfer Pictures sent to me in a Text or simply Transfer pictures taken on my Cellphone saved to my iPad in My Photos... I'm far from Tech Savoy and do admittedly suffer from the Fat Finger Syndrome from time to time... I've browsed the...

How do you sync my PC pinterest account with my iPad account? [ 0 Answers ]

It generally does not show the panels on my account when I open my iPad Pinterest. It only shows the overall boards for everybody to check out. How do I fix this? I already tried to sign in to the options button but it generally does not support. Thanks for the time!

Share pictures via email on iPad [ 1 Answers ]

How do I attach pictures from my picture gallery to an email on my I pad?

Facebook Contact Sync for iPhone? [ 0 Answers ]

Using Facebook Application Version 4.1.1 in iPhone 3G iOS 4.1 Need to sync Facebook contacts to the phone book Tried to do it one with the available sync contacts option Also shows sync done on completion, but there is no changes within the contacts. Help needed.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.