Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2018, 11:03 AM
    HOW TO WIRE A (DK-PMB50) power module
    Hi I'm trying to build a small electric cart using parts from an old power chair,but I'm stuck at how to wire the power control module. What I mean is where and how to wire in the throttle wires to the power module.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2018, 09:07 PM
    You didn't get all the parts, Google a schematic for it, or if you know where another is, you will want to see what else is connected, like Safeties , May have to jumper some connections.
    Throttle may be a Potentiometer and needs to be Rated for the wattage, and correct resistance, linear taper. Maybe a 5 K pot, and control is centered(Pot is also midway), pulling right lever may go forward, pulling left lever may go in reverse. Battery and Motor connections as well as the charging point, should be a no brainer, come back if you need more.
    Bet you will look next time. Good Luck
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2018, 09:19 PM
    https://dynamiccontrols.com/sites/de...%20Iss%207.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My water heater has no power to bottom element but the wire does wire [ 3 Answers ]

There is power to the wires on the top and bottom of the water heater. There is power to the element on the top. No power to bottom element. The reset button does not click. There is no hot water... the breaker switch is not tripped and the water heater is new... help! [email protected]

2001 prowler camper power cord, is black wire the hot wire? [ 1 Answers ]

2001 23ft. Prowler camper, the main power cord has three wires. Black, green and white. I need a new male plug on end, want to be positive black is hot, thanks much for the help, johnny.

What size wire shoul I use to power a small home roughly 1000 feet from the power pol [ 4 Answers ]

What size wire should I use to power a small home roughly 1000 feet from the power pole

View more questions Search