Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamahta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2018, 09:02 PM
    Hold on I'll be back for you it won't be long
    Verse from a song but that is all I can remember

Check out some similar questions!

How long can a spouse hold up a divorce? [ 3 Answers ]

After several tries at working things out in our marriage, my husband and I decided to seek a divorce. We have a 6 year old son. I had my attorney draw up a separation agreement in full agreement with what my husband and I agreed upon. My husband agreed to sign it but now has decided that he...

How long can a company hold my pay check? [ 0 Answers ]

I am an individual contractor for a promotional company. Ive worked for this company since June 2010 on several promotional events and my employer hasn't paid me yet. He has told me several times that he is going to pay me eventually but I feel it is illegal for him to withhold my pay for such a...

How to know when to hold them, know when to fold them (or him) warning: long [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is a very kind and generous man and everyone who meets him loves him, including, of course, me. We met while I was in grad school and he was working as a bartender in a local hangout. We were friendly/flirty for almost a year before we started dating and a couple of years later were...

How long is a levy hold? [ 5 Answers ]

I got a levy on my bank account on oct. 26th. My funds are still frozen (dec 6th) I thought they were only allowed to hold my account for 21 to 28 days. Why after 41 days is my account still frozen? I called the court and the money that I owed was taken out of my account on the 23rd of November....

How long should I hold down payment [ 4 Answers ]

If a potential buyer gives me a down payment on my house to hold it until he sells his home, how long should I wait for him to sell his home?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.