Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    path405 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2018, 04:04 PM
    Artist Signature Hard to read
    Looking for resource to identify an artist name can anyone point me in the right direction?
    collaborator Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2018, 12:23 AM
    There are several pay-as-you-go signature/painting Identification services on the internet such as find art, ask art, etc. or if you would like, this is a very helpful site if you would post clear photos of the piece and signature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't read artist signature [ 4 Answers ]

I have a picture from the Franklin Picture Co #5944 Inspector #14 and I can't read the signature of the artist. I will attach pictures and am trying to find out anything I can about the piece. Thanks.

I can't read the artist signature, any idea who this artist is? [ 4 Answers ]

I am not sure who the artist is on the painting. I can easily see the signature but can't read the signature. How do I go about getting the name of the artists and the value of the painting? Thank you!

Identify an artist's signature which is hard to read [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all- I am new to this site, but thrilled to find it. I am trying to identify an artist whose signature I can't read. The painting is an oil painting of the Battle of Trafalgar. I've tried several possibilities with no success. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Cathe

Can you read this artist signature? [ 0 Answers ]

This is an oil on canvas painting. It is so beautiful and I would love to know more about the artist, and the painting. Unfortunately, I can't identify the spelling of the signature.

How do I read an artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of this artist? It is a small oil painting of a city, horse carriages and people.

View more questions Search