Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carloz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2018, 07:44 AM
    SCART to HDMI Converter VS HDMI to SCART Converter
    I want to connect my HP Notebook laptop to my old SAMSUNG TV (bought new in 2000) so that I can watch DVDs, Netflix, etc on the SAMSUNG screen. I've researched and I believe I need either a SCART To HDMI Converter Box or an HDMI to SCART Converter. Also, I'm not sure this would make any difference, but just in case it might, I live in Europe: Spain to be specific. Can anyone tell me which type I need? Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

VGA to HDMI Converter [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone had experience with VGA to HDMI converters? I am trying to use my LCD-TV as an external monitor for my laptop. I can't get my KanexPro converter to work. Any suggestions?

How do I connect a Scart Lead to a RF input [ 0 Answers ]

I have just purchased a Goodmans GDB1225DTR Digital TV Recorder for the purpose of recording Russian TV programmes from my Manhattan Satellite receiver. I have noted that the only input to the Goodmans is by aerial using a RF input, with separate TV & VCR outputs. Any idea how I connect the...

1998 honda civic catalytic converter cleaned out after getting 420 converter code... [ 9 Answers ]

Had converter cleaned out until there was nothing left! Car ran like a dream first day.. since that time about 6 days now.. progressively driving with less gumption although it hasn't tried to die on me---brother is supposed to be doing something with the downstream 02 sensor this weekend.. any...

CanI connect hdmi on laptop to hdmi on my surround sound system? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know,if I can hook up the hdmi on the laptop to hdmi input on the surround sound and have it work. I'musing the headphone jack now but it's a sh$#*y connection.

Ybpr cables or dvi to hdmi? Or hdmI? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know what is best, and I would like to know why? I find the more expensive dvi to hdmi is not as high of a quality of 3dimension on my LCD TV from my HD cable box? The picture is clearer but the characters do not jump out the same as when I am using ybpr.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.