Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MEPowell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2018, 11:22 PM
    Semi Scifi HBO seen movie
    The movie was about a family in the future. The ozone layer was depleted greatly. Staying outside would burn you. The Dad and Mom are Scientists. The Dad seems to Die early in the movie in a whirlpool of stolen bacteria. The mother seems to go nuts afterwards.. The boy falls for local girl. The boy finds out his parents genetically modified him to several the UV rays now produced. The DAD reappears as particals in the air and the house becomes living. The Dad has a full bread and mustache, the mother is thin with long blonde thin hair. I know the mother has played many parts but can't remember the Title or any of the actors names. Does anyone have a clue as to the name of the movie?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Oct 15, 2018, 01:55 AM
    Habitat (1997)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_bhJM297v0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of old scifi movie [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago as a child I saw a great black and white scifi movie with a neat plot, but can't for the life of me remember what it was called. What I remember is this: 1. Small town that has 3 different species of alien creatures attack people 2. Space ship has crashed in the woods 3. Stranger...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. Ive been looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. I don't remember much of it but I remember that I really enjoyed it. All I can remember is that there is this little creature guy who lives underground. He digs tunnels very very fast with these cup things on his hands. He meets...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

80's 90's scifi movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find a name for a movie I saw when I was kid.. I'm not sure when it was made it might have been late 80 or early 90.. in it there where these creature kind of aliens that came to earth. All I can remember about them was that they were black and sometimes like ball shape things.....

View more questions Search