Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RandomBookWorm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2018, 09:16 PM
    Torn between schools
    I have a friend and we've been friends for 6 years. But I feel like we've been drifting apart lately. She seems to snap at everything I saw and I find myself having to choose my words very carefully, usually leaving an awkward silence when we're together. Now I've been accepted to a school that you need an invitation for. My sister is also in that school and it would make things easier for my mom to drop us off together each day. She didn't get in. I really like her and I want to go to the same school as her. I feel torn apart. Should I go to the invitation only school or not?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 4, 2018, 03:40 AM
    How old are you? Of course you should go to this invitation only school. Could the conflict between you and your friend be because you got in this school and she did not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2018, 04:28 PM
    Of course you should do what is best for your education.

If your friend is a real friend, they will still be a friend that you can see when not in school.
    RandomBookWorm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2018, 06:21 PM
    No, all the conflict happened before all the invitations came.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TORN... [ 20 Answers ]

I love my husband and we've been together for 8 years. Just as most married couples we have had our good and bad times. However I can't begin to tell you the numerous times we have split and gotten back together. I'm so tired of the same pattern and I don't know if I want to remain married to him...

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

Torn [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my name is carmela, I am 38 years old and been married for twenty years to the same man. We have four children together. Recently I have been having these strong attraction feeling with a male friend of ours that I known for 10 years. When I first met the my friend we click instant we are both...

View more questions Search