Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saksh2528 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2018, 12:40 AM
    Found it challenging
    Consider two processes communicating over a TCP/IP network using the TCP protocol on an Ethernet network. As data from a sending process moves through the protocol stack each layer will encapsulate the payload and generate a Protocol Data Unit (PDU) which is then passed down to the next lower layer. Prepare a diagram illustrating the layers, direction of data flow, peer layer communication, and identify the PDU name and the structure of components (structure) of the PDU and explain encapsulation steps for each layer
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2018, 06:37 PM
    It's your homework, we don't do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Challenging paternity? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a man challenge paternity concerning a child of married parents? I can't seem to find a clear consise answer anywhere. My sister has been married for 3 years, but went through a rough patch with her husband last year during which she slept with another man, she became pregnant and had the baby...

Challenging her Dad for Top Dog Position [ 1 Answers ]

I have four dogs, an 8 year old castrated golden retriever boy Jasper, a seven year old entire irish setter Jessie, a 3 year old entire irish setter boy (Rueben) and the daughter of the last two, Katy. She is 20 months. The problem is that little Katy keeps picking fights with her Dad Rueben...

Challenging a will [ 1 Answers ]

Challenging a will of my biological father, can it be done, etc.

Challenging a law [ 5 Answers ]

How would I go about challenging the legality/constitutionality of a law or statute? What type of action would I bring to challenge a newly-enacted Federal statute? Who should I name as parties? Mainly, I want (a) an injunction preventing enforcement (immediately, and during the case), and...

View more questions Search