Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    77michael Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2018, 12:18 AM
    Six year old golden retreiver swallowed a new 6 inch puppy nylabone. Will it pass
    My six year old golden retriever swallowed whole, a new smooth 6 inch nylabone. Will it pass and what do I need to do if it won't?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2018, 12:42 PM
    Quit a few negative commentary regarding nylabones and dogs swallowing them. Caninejournal.com. Many end up with surgery. Hope not but I would have a vet look at your dog.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2019, 08:18 PM
    Hello, What happened with your dog and the nylabone? Hope you took the pet to your vet to have an x-ray taken to see if the bone is caught or not leaving the stomach. Been awhile since you posted so wanted to ask how the dog is doing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Train a golden retreiver to eat dog foods by himself [ 2 Answers ]

My golden retreiver is 12 months n he doesn't want to eat dog food (royal canin for golden puppy) by himself. He is healthy just spoiled. I try to let him eat by himself n not feed him, but it has been 3 days n still refused eating. Finally I mixed his dog food with human food, was grilled chicken...

8 week Golden Retreiver puppy has parvo [ 11 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I purchased a Golden Retreiver puppy that was 8 weeks old. We got him on a Tuesday around 5pm and on Wednesday he started throwing up and was very lifeless. He would not eat, drink or play. I took him to the vet Thursday morning and he was diagnoised with Parvo. I immediately called...

Golden retreiver not eating [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all,I have a 9 yr old dog that the past week or so every time she ate she threw it back up right away and then ate it again.Now she is not eating at all and drinking little,she is getting weak and it seems like I can only get just a little food in her and she wants no more.Under her chin like...

New Daschund puppy with my golden retreiver 2 yr old [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. We have a new addition at our home and are wondering how to help the older dog understand how to treat our mini doxie? She is 2 lbs and the golden is 65 lbs? Any thoughts? Should I let them play together? Will our hyper golden figure out how gentle to be? Or is this an accident...

9 month old Golden Retreiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 9 month old golden Retreiver that is a pretty much well behaved until I get him in the car. He them starts a high pitched bark and will viciously tear apart anything he can get his teeth on.. I have tried to correct this behavior but nothing works. He loves to go swimming but I can't take...

View more questions Search