Ask
    Rollly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2018, 02:02 PM
    Does a Genie opner have a RPM Sensor
    Gave to hold control button on till door opens
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2018, 05:33 PM
    Try cleaning or repositioning your infrared sensors at the bottom of the door on either side. If that fails to correct the problem, try resetting the unit by unplugging it and re-plugging it. Also check for loose wires at the control box. When you have to hold the remote button down to open or close the door this is over riding the auto function. Maybe they need replacing but I'm almost sure that's where the problem lies.

Try it and let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have check engine light comes on for chevy suburban 1999, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side is located, please.

Genie Pro 88 [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Genie Pro 88. Currently the 4-wire wall control (white, black, green yellow) and the remote signal receiver (12 pin) seem to conflict and stop each other from working because I don't have the wiring correct (just bought the house and the wires were...

How can I identify the sensor which siBDii code reader: P0141(bank1, oxygen sensor 2) [ 3 Answers ]

I have check engine light comes on for Nissan Quest 2002, and I took the OBDii reading saying oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2. My question is how can I identify the sensor which side and front or rear from the cat.converter, please.

Broken Garage door opner sprocket [ 4 Answers ]

I need a diagram of what it is supposed to look like or instructions on how to replace my broken garage door sprocket on a Moore O Matic XX 133 garager door opener, I saw some sprockets online for sale for 25 - 40 dollars, seems high for just a sprocket?

View more questions Search