Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MARIALYNN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2018, 11:52 AM
    Geum urbanum burr stuck on dogs skin
    I was able to remove the small pea like burrs of geum urbanum from my dogs fur but there are two stuck to her lower stomach, on the skin where there isn't much fur - any suggestions how to remove the burr from the skin?

Check out some similar questions!

While in the forest one of the cartoon characters mentions "Aaron Burr" - name of mov [ 0 Answers ]

Cartoon where either a kid or animal was travelling through a forest and mentions 'aaron burr'. This is the only recollection I have of the cartoon, really would like to know the name so I can get it.

Raymond burr late 50s early 60s film title [ 0 Answers ]

Raymond burr meets woman in woods and she disrobes

What should I do if a bone from some food is stuck in my dogs butt [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if my dog has a bone stuck in his butt could I help him on the way to the vet

Dogs skin condition? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog Fritz is constantly sitting on our European fire place and recently he has develpoed some black spot on his stomach no bumps or anything else, they are not specificly cirlces just bloches. He tends to get these when he is out in the sun or (in this case) on the fire place. They do not go...

Dogs dry skin [ 18 Answers ]

Hello. My 2 year old lab/american bulldog mix has dry skin. He has suffered with this since we got him - but a change of his food has helped. We feed him a food formulated for skin and coat. He has eaten this for about a year or so now. Well, winter is coming and he is scratching all the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.