Ask
    Wyndsong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2018, 07:04 PM
    Oldies song title
    Name of song
    Yiu told me what to do exactly what to do when I fell in love with you
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 14, 2018, 01:39 AM
    https://youtu.be/Ul3K_e-ZgiE The Turtles 'You Showed Me' maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song? What's the name of the song? Oldies / Motown [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is super vague, but here goes... The song has a beachy motown vibe. It's mellow. It has a chorus of a couple a dudes sing "hold back" or "hold by" and lead singer singing the same line twice in-between "hold by"'s. The lead singer sings the chorus in a decsending somber tone. That's...

Oldies song? [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a song on the oldies station lastnight and I don't know the name but its like Every time we touch I want to hold you forever, something like that then another part of it is like Evertime we touch I want to hold you there till the pain inside subsides. If anyone can help me I would...

Oldies song [ 1 Answers ]

What song has the lyrics I sit in my room looking out at the rain my tears are like crystals they cover my window pane

Find this oldies song [ 2 Answers ]

Any body know the title / song which has the following lyrics? "This is the story of a little boy, whose wandering far from his home Most of his family were with him there but nothing but life did they own Tortured by war in there native land, their only recourse was to flight...

Looking for an "Oldies" Song Title/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

"Pieces of April" is either in the lyrics or the Title of the song. I need name of song and artist. Thanks! Rolleyes:

View more questions Search