Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meyerhog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2018, 08:50 AM
    Kitchen faucet turns iteslf off
    Moen kitchen faucet works at full blast But if I pull the handle part way up, it quickly works its way down and shuts off.

Check out some similar questions!

New kitchen faucet turns right only. [ 0 Answers ]

I just installed a new premier single handle faucet with pull out spray. While it is installed facing straight ahead, the handle is in full hot and the spigot only turns to the right. Do I have to remove the faucet and turn it 90 degrees, or can I remove the top part and move it?

How do I replace kitchen faucet sprayer with a undersink water filter faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old kitchen kitchen faucet with attached sprayer. I want to install a Culligan undersink filter which comes with a water faucet that REPLACES the sprayer. I have very limited room under the sink to work in. I cannot even get any normal open end wrenches/adjustibles to work with limited...

How to convert a low flow kitchen faucet to regular faucet [ 8 Answers ]

We purchased a beautiful used pullout kitchen faucet, spent $34.00 for additional parts and installed it in a vacation home. It looks great, works fine and no leaks. However, after installing it we fine out it is a low flow faucet. How can we convert it to a regular flow faucet. PLEASE HELP...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.