Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gahollen2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2018, 03:25 PM
    Concrete driveway pitting
    Can sealing the concrete stop further pitting from occurring?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2018, 06:21 PM
    It may. Why is the concrete pitting? Where do you live? Use a lot of salt in the winter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pitting in new concrete [ 0 Answers ]

Just had a new foundation poured for a 3 car garage and its been 1 week now and I see pitting already in concrete with something black in the holes why would this happen already? Contractor wants to drill out hole fill them and paint over them with expoxy paint... garage has not been built on it...

Concrete Driveway Pitting-What is causing this? [ 10 Answers ]

Greetings- This concrete pitting and surface lifting has just occurred over the last week, we have been living in this new house since last June and the driveway was poured late during the prevoius summer. Basically, this driveway has seen it's second winter and I'm not impressed. I bought this...

Concrete Driveway Pitting [ 17 Answers ]

I have a similar question to StaceyH on Feb. 15th, 2008. My driveway was poured on the 1st of Nov. 2008. There was a warm spell of weather for almost 1 week. However, it then turned very cold and wet for the rest of Nov. and Dec. I just moved in the house Feb. 21st. As I was cleaning up items...

Can you reliably pour a new concrete driveway over an old concrete driveway? [ 2 Answers ]

The city came through a neighborhood that I have a rental on and elevated the road about 10 inches and installed new city sidewalks also 10 inches higher and poured a cheap asphalt ramp to the older cracked but functional driveway. In my mind I want to rip out the asphalt ramp, place some forms,...

Concrete Pitting [ 2 Answers ]

My home is 30 years old is has a concrete driveway and garage. Just recently I noticed small pieces of concrete all over the ground and, when I examined the garage, I saw numerous holes in garage flooe where the concrete had chipped out. Each hole (pit) ishas a dark circle around it. Whatr could...

View more questions Search