Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishtx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2018, 11:42 AM
    Where do I file to re possess a mobile home
    How do I legally re possess a mobile home put up as collateral for a delinquent

Loan
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 25, 2018, 12:15 PM
    What is the location of the mobile home?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 25, 2018, 01:24 PM
    Does the mobile home have a title?
    When the lien was put on the mobile home, were you listed on the title as a lien holder?
    What type of loan paper was used
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 26, 2018, 05:07 AM
    A lot more details would surely help a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home wiring diagram 1962 conner moblie home electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Mobile home electrical wiring diagram for a 1962 conner mobile home

We tried to conect to water line under mobile home with pvc but mobile is not pvc [ 3 Answers ]

We tried to tie in the water line on our mobile home witch is at the hot water heater we got 1/2 inch pvc but its not pvc we went to home depot and someone helped us there he called the pipe something and gave us some fitting and we had to get some pipe to make it work but it keeps blowing apart ...

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paid off my mobile home and they won't [ 7 Answers ]

Can I withhold lot rent on a mobile home if I paided off my mobile home and they won't send the title its been 11 months and still no title has been mailed to me despite my request

Can a mobile home park sell a mobile home without a title California? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park sell you a mobile home without a title and if they do, do they have to give you the money back on the mobile. If you give them enough time to get the title and they will not repay you on the mobilehome. If you found another mobile home and you requested the money back and...

Mobile home owners and mobile home renters [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mobile home park owner have home owners and home renters in the same park in the state of Oregon?

View more questions Search